Yes! We are open Monday through Saturday.
We are located in the middle of Orange County!
- Monday through Friday 6am-5pm
- Saturday 7am-3:30pm
- Sunday we are closed
Yes, you can! We have a mobile number that is monitored during business hours. 657-250-4365 please keep it P.G.
No, but we’re always taking applications. If you have any type of lumber, hardware, finishing, sales, and general customer service experience send your resume to email@example.com
- No Returns without an invoice.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of invoice.
- Items must be in original packaging and in original condition.
- On non-stock items, no returns or refunds allowed except where our suppliers allow returns and their restock fee will apply.
- 30% charge on all returnable non-stock items.
- NO returns on non-stock stair parts
- Returns can only be made by the original purchaser in the original payment method.
- NO RETURNS ON FINISHED GOODS
We only make cuts for transportation purposes; we do not offer precise cuts.
The pricing of all our materials is very different depending on what you’re looking for. Please give us a call at 714-953-4000 and we can help you!
We do not sell construction grade lumber (e.g., 2x4’s pressure treated lumber) We do not sell any windows or window hardware, no doors, premade cabinets, metal/steel, nothing for plumbing. Repeat we do not sell any type of plumbing hardware.
We do not but we are partnered with mill that can run any type of custom milling.
A board foot is measured by the volume of the lumber. Based on length, width, and thickness
Linear foot – sold as every 12” – dimensional lumber or T & G
Board foot – domestic lumber/exotic lumber
By the boards foot mainly, but at times by square foot or lineal foot.
We have a large quantity of hardware, please give us a call at 714-953-4000
Yes, in various sizes!
Matching hinges can be very tricky, we recommend bring the hinge in or sending us a picture to 657-250-4365
Yes, we do! We also offer First Responder discounts! (Police Officers, Firefighters, and Paramedics)
We sell MDF and wood moulding. We can also custom run almost any detail you need.
Give us a call at 714-953-4000
Most of our lumber is Kiln dried.
- Domestic Fine Woods
- Soft woods
- Reclaimed Woods
- Butcher Blocks
We have so many different types of lumber.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call. We do not sell pressure treated lumber, or any type of construction grade lumber.